Giovedì, 26 May, 2016 - 10:00 to 16:00
Aula Magna DIAG
The Department of Computer, Control, and Management Engineering Antonio Ruberti hosts the first of a series of one-day, informal meetings on Multiagent Optimization (game theory, optimization over networks, distributed computing, equilibrium problems and more). The aim of these meetings is to bring together people in the roman region working in Multiagent Optimization but is open to contributions from anybody interested in this broad research area. The meeting will take place on May the 26th, 2016 in the Aula Magna of DIAG, Via Ariosto 25, Roma. This first meeting has been organized by Francisco Facchinei (DIAG, Università di Roma La Sapienza) and Roberto Lucchetti(Politecnico di Milano).
- 10.00: Marco Scarsini (LUISS, Roma) Hotelling Games on networks: Existence and efficiency of equilibria</li>
- 11.00: Stefano Leonardi (Università di Roma La Sapienza, Roma) Simple and efficient mechanisms for bayesian auctions
- 12.00: Roberto Lucchetti (Politecnico di Milano, Milano) Strong Nash equilibria and mixed strategies
- 14.15:Marco Dall'Aglio (LUISS, Roma) A geometrical framework for the fair allocation of divisible goods</li>
- 15.15: Simone Sagratella (Università di Roma La Sapienza, Roma) Computing all solutions of Nash equilibrium problems with discrete strategy sets